Saturday 19 January 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Book reveiw




I discovered this book when I was watching film trailers on YouTube and the picture of Lilly Collins caught my eye. After seeing that the cast had quite a few British Actors that I liked in it, I knew I had to read the book to see what was going on. Oh and the story line looked really good too. 

I finished this book in five days, and considering that it is quite thick I think I done a pretty good job of it.
I really enjoyed reading this book and I think I am going to really like watching the movie.

 The story follows sixteen year old Clary Fray. After witnessing a stabbing in a club Clary's life changes over night. Where she has to learn who she can and can't trust in a world she didn't even know existed.
This is the first installment in a series of three.     


huh, huh, looks good don't it?

The actors that i'm really excited about that are in this film are;  Aiden Turner, who was the ever so sexy, smoldering and brooding vampire in 'Being human' and more recently a hobbit in 'The hobbit' (sorry I haven't read or seen the film so I don't who his character is.) Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who was the coach in 'Bend it like Beckham', Jamie Campbell Bowers who was in a few of the Twilight films, playing one of the vampires in the volturi, Caius, Lilly Collins, who played snow white in 'Mirror Mirror', and Karen in 'Abduction'.
And the actor i'm most excited about is, Robert Sheehan. I absolutely loved his character in MisFits, he was my  favourite, and also when he played Spiller in a remake of 'The borrowers'. Although I fear he's not going to have his cute Irish accent in this movie I still can't wait to watch it!

Signing out, Kim! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment