Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rainy days


Well summer was fun wasn't it? Now back to the good 'ol rain! No I'm kidding, I actually kind of like when it rains, it means I get to wear this baby! I bought this anorak from boohoo.com a few months back and I absolutely loves it. The best feature is the hood, its really big. When I was looking around for anaraks I wasn't too sure whether I wanted a greeny one or a creamy one, so when I saw this I thought PERFECT, best of both worlds!

Signing out, Kim! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Haha I can't believe the nice weather only lasted a few days and it's raining... again! I love your anorak!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, typical! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. You look cute! I love your shoes!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete