Friday 19 October 2012

Number 1!!

SO! my first ever blog. I don't quite know what to say..? hmm, I have now sat here in my bedroom, fingers poised over the keyboard ready for some hilarious witty comment to pass through my head for about 15 minutes, but I can not for the life of me think of anything. (I'm not even funny and witty in real life, so I don't know why I think I would suddenly become so over the internet!) ANYWAY if you have stumbled onto my eerie vacant blog and wondering what is going on here, let me just say, I have no idea at all what I am doing. Like zilch. I mean it took me a while just to get this far on writing this post. I don't quite know what this blog is going to consist of, everything i like i suppose? That could be from writing about my favorite books of the moment to my favorite hair care product. So if that sounds like your kind of blog, stick around. I don't know when it is going to look more bloggy? but (without sounding too much like Oliver Twist begging for more food) please be patient and please come back and read whatever miscellaneous thought enters my brain. You might find out that you quite like it, maybe. :)

My name is Kim, and its nice to meet you x

No comments:

Post a Comment