Thursday 25 October 2012

Taylor Swift: RED

I was so excited when I heard that Taylor Swift was bringing out a new album, I literally got so hyper for like an hour after haha, I've always just been such a huge fan of hers! her lyrics are just amazing.
I prefer getting her CD's though instead of buying the songs off Itunes cause I like the little booklets in the front with the lyrics and the pictures off her, also she writes a little letter in the front saying what the albums about which is nice.
My favourite song off the album is 'I knew you were trouble' I really like the bass drop in the chorus, it sounds really good when its loud and the bass is high. I suggest you listen to the whole album like that ;).
I bought this at HMV for £10 and I think it is well worth the money. :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment