Thursday 25 July 2013

Birthday!!

Heyyy, it seems like I haven't written a post in ageees. I've been uninspired as of late and haven't known what to post :/. But today is a very special day because its my birthday yaay! Offically 18 years old baby! I unconsciously woke at the ungodly hour of 5 o'clock so I have been watching the sunrise and its just so pretty...


I think i've found a birthday song that I shall play on my birthday on the hour every hour each year. I LOVE IT!

Signing out, Kim! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a great day Kim! Loving your blog at the moment! By the way I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER award, check out my blog to find out what you have to do! :)

    shannonleigh_c x
    (thetricktolife.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a pretty mundane birthday to be honest lol but it was good none the less. And thanks for the liebster award, i'll check it out. xx

      Delete