Friday 5 February 2016

Splash of red on a grey day.



This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago when the snow was still lingering on the ground not wanting to leave, but even though the snow has now disappeared the weather is still much the same. Grey and dreary.


So I thought a nice splash of red will really help liven the day up. I got this dress the other day on sale for only £6 which I thought was a steal. 
Though there is still a bit of chill in the air so I think a pair of tights would go nicely with this unless you are part of the lucky few who don't feel the cold.



I heard this song the other day and absolutely fell in love with his voice so I thought I would share for those who have not yet heard it.



Dress - Tesco F&F clothing.
Jacket - New Look, a very long time ago.
Boots - Ark 

No comments:

Post a Comment