Thursday 14 July 2016

Chill day

 I was having one of those days the other day where you don't want to wear anything fancy or anything too restrictive and you just want to lounge about in complete comfort. I thought the few bits I picked up from Primark the other week would do just that. 





   
I think this stripy vest top from Primark might have just made it up to my favourites. The cut of the vest is what I like most, the high neck and the slight curve as it sits around your hips. I find it very flattering on me. 
I found this grey jumper on one of those massive  mounds of clothes that are always strewn about in Primark and it has become my go to jumper. It is so soft and lightweight, easy to wear for summer when it gets a bit chilly in the evenings or during the day because lets face it, is summer ever going to turn up?

Vest top & jumper - Primark.
Hat & leggings - H&M
shoes - converse


No comments:

Post a Comment